XT-11 Bluetooth Earphone Magnetic Wireless Sports Headset Bass Music Earbuds Mic for Mobile Phones and More Devices
Direct transmission to the satellite from the helicopter through rotating blades enables real-time video and data report to the ground station.
- Burst Modem synchronization with blade rotation
- Steady transmission without interruption from mountains and tall buildings
- Two-way voice and data transmission enables remote control of camera from the ground station
- H.264 codec enables high definition video transmission in high speed
The compact and automatic SNG equipment enables fast onsite broadcasting.
The auto-tracking antenna and full solid state equipment provide with easy operation.
- Superior mobility by space-saving equipment built into a smaller vehicle
- High accuracy auto-tracking antenna fully met with the satellite operation requirement
- * On-the-move operation compatible configuration
- Uplink data rate up to **11Mbps, DVB-S2 mapping signal supported.
- H.264 codec enables HDTV transmission within the available data rate with specified Video quality
* On-the-move operational parameters should be met with the local regulation where to operate.
** The data rate is dependent upon the link budget calculation for a satellite transponder to use.
Set Up Image