XT-11 Bluetooth Earphone Magnetic Wireless Sports Headset Bass Music Earbuds Mic for Mobile Phones and More Devices
DUBLIN, June 25, 2020 /PRNewswire/ — The “Global Doll, Toy and Game Market 2020-2030: COVID-19 Impact and Recovery” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth by geography. It places the market within the context of the wider doll, toy, and game market, and compares it with other markets.
The global doll, toy, and game market is expected to decline from $102.6 billion in 2019 to $101.7 billion in 2020 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of -1%. The decline is mainly due to economic slowdown across countries owing to the COVID-19 outbreak and the measures to contain it. The market is then expected to recover and grow at a CAGR of 9% from 2021 and reach $128.5 billion in 2023.
Asia-Pacific was the largest region in the global doll, toy, and game market, accounting for 31% of the market in 2019. North America was the second largest region accounting for 27% of the global doll, toy, and game market. Africa was the smallest region in the global doll, toy, and game market.
Demand for smart toys is on the rise due to its user engaging property. Smart Toys are electronic component embedded toys that have their own intelligence and behaves according to the environmental stimuli. It enables to reduce the smartphone industry threat by using artificial intelligence to attract children. Many smart toys like Spin Master’s interactive Luvabella baby doll, Hasbro’s bluetooth-connected Furreal motorized pet, Barbie’s futuristic hologram Barbie, Lego’s app-based coding playset and Mattel “smart” baby monitor have been launched.
- The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
- The market size section gives the market size ($b) covering both the historic growth of the market, the impact of the Covid 19 virus and forecasting its recovery.
- Market segmentations break down market into sub markets.
- The regional and country breakdowns section gives an analysis of the market in each geography and the size of the market by geography and compares their historic and forecast growth. It covers the impact and recovery trajectory of Covid 19 for all regions, key developed countries and major emerging markets.
- Competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in recent years are identified.
- The trends and strategies section analyses the shape of the market as it emerges from the crisis and suggests how companies can grow as the market recovers.
- The doll, toy, and game market section of the report gives context. It compares the doll, toy, and game market with other segments of the general market by size and growth, historic and forecast. It analyses GDP proportion, expenditure per capita, doll, toy, and game indicators comparison.
Key Topics Covered
1. Executive Summary
2. Report Structure
3. Doll, Toy, And Game Market Characteristics
3.1. Market Definition
3.2. Key Segmentations
4. Doll, Toy, And Game Market Product Analysis
4.1. Leading Products/Services
4.2. Key Features and Differentiators
4.3. Development Products
5. Doll, Toy, And Game Market Supply Chain
5.1. Supply Chain
5.3. End Customers
6. Doll, Toy, And Game Market Customer Information
6.1. Customer Preferences
6.2. End Use Market Size and Growth
7. Doll, Toy, And Game Market Trends And Strategies
8. Doll, Toy, And Game Market Size And Growth
8.1. Market Size
8.2. Historic Market Growth, Value ($ Billion)
8.2.1. Drivers Of The Market
8.2.2. Restraints On The Market
8.3. Forecast Market Growth, Value ($ Billion)
8.3.1. Drivers Of The Market
8.3.2. Restraints On The Market
9. Doll, Toy, And Game Market Regional Analysis
9.1. Global Doll, Toy, And Game Market, 2019, By Region, Value ($ Billion)
9.2. Global Doll, Toy, And Game Market, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, Historic And Forecast, By Region
9.3. Global Doll, Toy, And Game Market, Growth And Market Share Comparison, By Region
10. Doll, Toy, And Game Market Segmentation
10.1. Global Doll, Toy, And Game Market, Segmentation By Type, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
- Electronic Toys
- Non-Electronic Toys
10.2. Global Doll, Toy, And Game Market, Segmentation By Distribution Channel, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
- Departmental Stores
10.3. Global Doll, Toy, And Game Market, Segmentation By Product Type, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
- Games and Puzzles
- Infant and Pre-School Toys
- Construction Toys
- Dolls and Accessories
- Video Games
10.4. Global Doll, Toy, And Game Market, Segmentation By Material, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
11. Doll, Toy, And Game Market Metrics
11.1. Doll, Toy, And Game Market Size, Percentage Of GDP, 2015-2023, Global
11.2. Per Capita Average Doll, Toy, And Game Market Expenditure, 2015-2023, Global
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/udr7wd
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets