XT-11 Bluetooth Earphone Magnetic Wireless Sports Headset Bass Music Earbuds Mic for Mobile Phones and More Devices
Satellite communication involves the study of satellites and its many applications. The study of satellite communications provides students a very good idea about the shape as well as structure of satellites and details about their applications. The course also gives aspirants a thorough knowledge about the designing and communicating techniques of satellites.
In our country, the best institutions to join this course are the Anna University and the prestigious Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS). A listing of more Indian institutions is given below.
- BAMU University, Aurangabad
- Birla Planetarium, Kolkata
- Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar (IITB)
- Indian Institutes of Science Education and Research
- Indian institutions that offer courses in Satellite Communication
- Institute of Satellite Telecom, Pune
- Inter University for Astronomy and Astrophysics Pune
- Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT) University
- Madras University, Chennai
- National Center for Radio Astronomy Pune
- Raman Research Institute Bangalore
- Space Applications Centre Ahmedabad
- The Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO)
- Uttar Pradesh Technical University
Eligibility to join the Satellite Communication course:
The eligibility needed for interested aspirants to pursue this field is a postgraduate degree in electronics or Physics. Those who have accomplished their Bachelors degree in Technology or
Engineering in the relevant field are eligible to apply for this course. The certification by these aspirants ought to be from a college or university that has recognition.
When studying this course, aspirants shall be exposed to study topics such as:
- Fundamentals of Remote Sensing
- Microwave Systems
- Mobile Communication
- Remote Sensing Applications
- Satellite Navigation
- Satellite Systems and Orbits
What is the Course structure of the Satellite Communication course?
Aspirants can opt for five core modules in addition to an optional module and one project.
The Core modules are:
- Signal Processing
- Satellite Communications
- Advanced Communications Systems
- Microwave and Optical Communications
- Research and Development Skills
- Communications Project
The Optional modules included are:
- Real Time Data Processing
- Mobile and Digital Broadcasting
- Broadband Networks
Applications of Satellite Communication
Employment opportunities available for aspirants of this course are many these days. Upon the completion of their studies in satellite communication and the relevant research projects, it is possible for them to get jobs with industries based on satellite-based communication and the telecom industry etc. Career opportunities are also at hand at areas such as biodiversity management, public health and the agricultural sector.
Aspirants can do their projects in any of the given fields:
- Sectors such as navigation systems
- Transportation planning & engineering
- Automatic vehicle location systems
As individuals who have good training in this field are scarce, the job opportunities are quite high. Job notifications will be available in leading newspapers. Aspirants can get more information from the internet as well.