XT-11 Bluetooth Earphone Magnetic Wireless Sports Headset Bass Music Earbuds Mic for Mobile Phones and More Devices
On this episode of Digital Trends Live, host Greg Nibler discusses the top tech stories, including Lyft’s gradual return to ridesharing, AMC plans July opening, Facebook News expands, a Destiny 2 expansion pack, updates on Tesla’s semi-truck, and more.
We then take a look at the world of distance and home learning, which has exploded due to the quarantine. Drew Prindle discusses how we can relearn learning in the age of coronavirus.
Nibler then speaks with Alex Iskold, co-founder and managing partner of 2048 Ventures, and co-founder of The $1k Project, which has been providing $1,000 per month to families in need during the pandemic.
At the intersection of tech and culture lies our segment TBD, with Jess Surbaugh and Adrien Warner. This week’s topic is the tentative dates for different professional sports to return to play, and what that looks like for fans.
- Digital Trends Live: Twitter bots, Amazon’s June event, Sega’s micro Game Gear
- Digital Trends Live: E-racing scandal, SpaceX’s launch, HBO Max
- Digital Trends Live: Twitter downloads explode, lidar detects Mayan ruins
- Digital Trends Live: Twitter fact checks 5G conspiracies, “synthetic selfies”
- Digital Trends Live: Uber goes hourly, EA renews Madden, Galaxy Buds review