XT-11 Bluetooth Earphone Magnetic Wireless Sports Headset Bass Music Earbuds Mic for Mobile Phones and More Devices
Includes types (indoor, land mobile, etc.) and aspects (frequency, spectrum management, etc.).
For a general history of radio, see the Radio article.
- Indoor radio communication – devices that communicate through radio inside a single structure
- Land mobile radio – or LMRS, a wireless communications system designed for use by users in motion, either in vehicles or on foot
- Packet radio networks – a wireless network that uses packet switching to communicate through radios
- Personal area networks – or PAN, a computer network used for communication among computing devices, such as phones or handheld devices, surrounding a person or workspace
- Radio broadcasting – the one-way wireless transmission over radio waves intended to reach a wide audience
- Radio frequency – or RF, a rate of oscillation in the range of 3 kHz to 300 GHz
- Radio link – a consistent connection between two nodes that allows communication using radio waves
- Radio network – either broadcast radio networks used to allow one point to connect to many points using radio waves, or a two-way radio network, where numerous transceivers can both receiver and transmit information
- Radio spectrum management – the process of regulating the use of radio frequencies to promote efficient use
- Satellite communication – the use of artificial satellites in space to receive and transmit information
- Satellite ground stations – or earth station, a terrestial terminal station designed for telecommunication with satellites