XT-11 Bluetooth Earphone Magnetic Wireless Sports Headset Bass Music Earbuds Mic for Mobile Phones and More Devices
GSA’s SATCOM contracts have been designated Best-in-Class (BIC). BIC means that it’s a preferred governmentwide solution because it provides an opportunity to use the federal government’s buying power. SATCOM contracts include MAS Information Technology Special Item Numbers (SINS) 132-54 and 132-55, and the Complex Commercial SATCOM Solutions (CS3) IDIQ contract.
Our commercial satellite communications services help federal, state, local, and tribal governments maintain essential and secure communications where no wire line or wireless base exists.
We offer Commercial Off-the-Shelf (COTS) and custom solutions to:
- Mobile, fixed, and broadcast satellite services including Inmarsat and Iridium; and
- Quick deployment for emergency response communications; and
- Support for continuity of operations (COOP) and distance learning.
Type of contract: Multiple award, indefinite delivery, indefinite quantity (IDIQ) – FAR Part 15.
Period of performance: (effective 10/16/2017); 5 year base + one 3-year + one 2-year option.
Ceiling: $2.5 Billion.
Complex Commercial SATCOM Solutions (CS3)
Complex Commercial SATCOM Solutions (CS3) replaced the CS2 and CS2-Small Business legacy contracts while meeting government entities’ continued requirements and goals.
CS3 is a principle component of the Future of COMSATCOM Services Acquisition (FCSA) Program, and a strategic partner with the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA). FSCA creates a streamlined, easy-to-use solution for all government commercial satellite communication needs.
Following the model of the FCSA Program, CS3 is an agency-unique acquisition solution. It aligns with COMSATCOM service areas. It allows customers direct source access to the best value solutions.
Primary Service Areas
Here are the primary service areas:
- Transponded capacity consists of loyal bandwidth on a commercial satellite in any commercially available frequency band.
- Subscription services are based on prior, pre-engineered satellite services solutions, including terminals, in any commercial frequency band.
- Complex solutions address non-standard, custom-engineered offerings by a single provider to meet customers unique satellite communications needs. These solutions may include fixed or mobile satellite services components. They may also include service-enabling components such as terminals, teleports, and ground interface tail circuits.
The federal government’s COMSATCOM requirements are complex and varied. To meet those needs, CS3 offerings include:
- Broadcast Satellite Services
- Continuity of Operations (COOP)
- Direct Customer Operations
- Emergency responder work
- Fleet and Asset Tracking and Reporting Services
- Interactive Services
- Steady State Operations
How to Order
MAS Information Technology features a wide range of commercial satellite products and services:
- Transponded capacity, which includes dedicated bandwidth on a commercial communications satellite
- Subscription services, which include subscriptions to pre-existing, pre-engineered satellite solutions, including service plans and terminals.
State, local, and tribal governments
State, local, and tribal governments can use the Cooperative Purchasing Program to buy from MAS Information Technology.
For industry partners
MAS Information Technology is open to new offers from industry partners. Download the FedBizOpps announcement for instructions on how to respond to the solicitation.
Future COMSATCOM Services Acquisition (FCSA)
GSA’s satellite communications contracts support the joint GSA-DoD Future COMSATCOM Services Acquisition (FCSA).
- Transponded capacity and subscription services through MAS Information Technology
- Complex, custom satellite services through Complex Commercial SATCOM Solutions.
For Department of Defense (DoD) customers
All DoD customers should go through Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) Defense Information Technology Contracting Organization (DITCO).
DISA/DITCO uses eBuy to notify industry partners of potential and current requirements through synopses, requests for information, and requests for proposals.
The shortcut to this page is gsa.gov/satellite.