XT-11 Bluetooth Earphone Magnetic Wireless Sports Headset Bass Music Earbuds Mic for Mobile Phones and More Devices
The total number of terminals used by the maritime satellite communications market experienced limited growth in 2017, with an increase of 0.7% year-over-year. However the VSAT market scored 18.8% growth in 2017, exceeding 23,000 terminals. Meanwhile the number of MSS terminals decreased by 0.4%, reaching 314,300 terminals. VSAT technology is starting to be taken up by the medium and small vessels market and this is gaining traction as operators are increasingly willing to migrate from MSS to VSAT solutions.
Increased demand from passengers, regulatory incentives on safety communications, crew and passenger appetite for enriched content, and newly developed concepts related to smart shipping are some of the major factors pushing maritime operators to install the latest generation of satellite systems on their vessels. Autonomous shipping, performance monitoring, fleet management and cyber-secure applications, brought by an increasing number of IoT-connected and sensing devices, will drive capacity demand in the next decade.
A Sample of Our Consulting Expertise
- • Market assessment for Asia, the Middle East and Africa
- • External due diligence of a regional operator over Europe and Africa
- • Independent assessment of a satellite project in Latin America
- • Commercial due diligence of a teleport operator in the Middle East
- • Due diligence of a satellite service provider in Asia Pacific
- • Independent valuation of a transponder agreement
- • Commercial due diligence for a global MSS operator
- • Commercial due diligence of a regional MSS satellite system in EMEA/Asia
- • Commercial due diligence of a global MSS satellite system
- • Assessment for demand in emerging regional markets